Sunday, March 3, 2013

Many Years, choosing, honing, ordering, imagining, creating, enduring

          Preparation for life takes a lifetime.  What to do, what to do.  How am I supposed to know where I am going if I don't know where I come from?  I mean that in an astrological sense, as a human, or more as an inhabitant of this world we call home.  Where does anything come from?  I have pondered this question with deep thought so many times over the years, and have yet to find an answer.  Why am I here?  More importantly, what will I accomplish with the time I am allowed?  This train of thought has been barreling for so long, and it has amassed too much momentum to ever stop.  Feeling like everything I do is just to take time until time takes me.
           What a strange concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment