Monday, April 22, 2013

Feeling

Feel

What a weird thing.  This sense is caused by nerves inside your body that send electrical impulses to your brain via the bodies central nervous system.  Feel alerts your body of dangers, of temperatures that are too hot or too cold, of things that are sharp or dull, or minor pains that amount to much larger things.

Feel also alerts a person of the things that the human body seeks.  The soft caress of a loved one, the nurturing comfort of a mothers hug, or the relaxation of that comes with sitting in a cushy chair.

Right now I feel a little cold, but not so much that I will bundle up.  I have been sitting on my office chair for the last hour and I feel my legs tightening up and my butt falling asleep.  I feel the weight of the atmosphere as  it presses down upon my body, reminding me that I am overweight and need to get my ass to the gym.

Feel is as physical as it is emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment